Guest viewing is limited

Very vulnerable and feel afraid. False allegations against me.

Trying to remain calm but getting more a more wound up.

Have now found out that stbx is totally refusing picking up the children. So she expects me to do two 50 minute journeys each way.
On top of that they have football training on a saturday so they are going to be in the car again having to be taken to that.
She then wants them home for 2pm! They won't even have time for lunch! It's disgusting and not at all child focussed.

Her reason not to share journeys.....yet another lie, saying that my parents stopped her from driving out the car park and blocked her in. FFS!
It is simply not true.

This is one of the hardest things to master, not getting wound up by their insane demands.

You can add to your requests that the kids who play football need a healthy meal after which you plan to provide. So there's no reason for them to be back by 2pm. Tea time or even early evening before they wind down for bed is reasonable.

It may be that you bite the bullet and do all the journeys. It's not fair but it does mean you get that extra time with the kids. Even if it is when you're driving.

How is she saying that? Messaging you? Or via a solicitor? (Just remembering there is a non mol in place). You could maybe try and get the social worker to sort that out. Can you email her? But keep it brief, factual, child focused and not ranting about the ex. And why it's bad for the children. Plus say it's completely fabricated that she was restricted from getting her car out.

Currently part of the interim child arrangement order is that contact is organised via the social worker who is the middle person between me and stbx.
I'm not even attempting to talk to stbx as she will use anything to take me down and non mol precents that.
Social worker even asked if I could meet half way and take the kids back myself but I replied this isn't possible as there is the non mol order.
Interestingly non mol order expires in November but then there are still the bail conditions which essentially are the same restrictions.

The problem is my parents aren't always on hand to do transfers, she has to realise that in the best interest of the children we are going to have to communicate (even if it is via an app which I'm asking for as it is logged) and we will have to meet face to face for child contact purposes. She cant keep playing the "I'm vulnerable and afraid" card.

The real issue is that at the moment it's her dictating everything. She makes up a BS story that my parents stopped her from leaving the car park, and now she says she doesnt have to do pickups. How can she keep doing this!

Currently part of the interim child arrangement order is that contact is organised via the social worker who is the middle person between me and stbx.
I'm not even attempting to talk to stbx as she will use anything to take me down and non mol precents that.
Social worker even asked if I could meet half way and take the kids back myself but I replied this isn't possible as there is the non mol order.
Interestingly non mol order expires in November but then there are still the bail conditions which essentially are the same restrictions.

The problem is my parents aren't always on hand to do transfers, she has to realise that in the best interest of the children we are going to have to communicate (even if it is via an app which I'm asking for as it is logged) and we will have to meet face to face for child contact purposes. She cant keep playing the "I'm vulnerable and afraid" card.

The real issue is that at the moment it's her dictating everything. She makes up a BS story that my parents stopped her from leaving the car park, and now she says she doesnt have to do pickups. How can she keep doing this!
I’d accept the both ways drive. My ex used to drop them off and they were always late. It messed up my time with them and just increased my anger and anxiety. If you do the pick ups at least you are in control. Car journeys although boring for kids actually give you time to properly chat / catch up and have a laugh.

Back