Guest viewing is limited

CAFCASS Section 7 Report

I raised factual inaccuracies in this awful S7 report and the horrible FCA is disregarding anything I have to say.

I need a solid position statement to destroy this FCA at my DRA in a few weeks time.

The FCA has taken the mother's word for it even though I showed and sent the FCA multiple documents that proves everything, the FCA is still ignoring it.

The report is biased beyond belief and massively flawed.

I think you did the right thing by insisting they come to you. They may have discounted some of what your ex said after meeting face to face and seeing your home. The step could have avoided some negatives.

I don't think it made any difference because the FCA hasn't said anything positive about me, didn't even mention anything about my parenting or my home.

The report is so badly written like the FCA has a personal vendetta against me.

I don't think it made any difference because the FCA hasn't said anything positive about me, didn't even mention anything about my parenting or my home.

The report is so badly written like the FCA has a personal vendetta against me.
So sorry to hear you’ve been unlucky and got such a rubbish Cafcass officer sadly they are rife and not fit for purpose.

Don’t let it get you down as you say get a great position statement and then wait for your Final Hearing where you can question said Cafcass officer and expose there report as flawed 😀

So sorry to hear you’ve been unlucky and got such a rubbish Cafcass officer sadly they are rife and not fit for purpose.

Don’t let it get you down as you say get a great position statement and then wait for your Final Hearing where you can question said Cafcass officer and expose there report as flawed 😀
I honestly can not stand Cafcass with a passion.

They should not exist, they aren't fit for purpose!!

You will be able to get the report undermined at final hearing. Even a strong position statement needs to be worded carefully.

You will be able to get the report undermined at final hearing. Even a strong position statement needs to be worded carefully.

I'm worried that due to the S7 report it might not even get to a final hearing now and I could get sent away with a no contact order?

The FCA is making it extremely hard for me but there are so many things that are badly wrong with the report. Things which have been purposefully left out to discredit me or pose any positive light on me.

I discussed positive co-parenting strategies and I remained child focused during the visit, but all the FCA has done is write paragraphs about the ex's false allegations on top of new false allegations.

I'm worried that due to the S7 report it might not even get to a final hearing now and I could get sent away with a no contact order?

The FCA is making it extremely hard for me but there are so many things that are badly wrong with the report. Things which have been purposefully left out to discredit me or pose any positive light on me.

I discussed positive co-parenting strategies and I remained child focused during the visit, but all the FCA has done is write paragraphs about the ex's false allegations on top of new false allegations.
I’m pretty sure you will get a final hearing you just disagree with them and it goes to a final hearing. But don’t hold me to that as I’m not certain that’s always true my case being a prime example.

Most judges aren’t as bad as the one I had who gave me no options at FDRH.

You ask in your position statement for it to go to a final hearing. At the moment the S7 report is more likely to be affecting whether or not you get interim time at the next hearing - which seems unlikely.

You ask in your position statement for it to go to a final hearing. At the moment the S7 report is more likely to be affecting whether or not you get interim time at the next hearing - which seems unlikely.

Ex says in the S7 that she wants me to be involved, but then in the same sentence she contradicts herself by making excuses why she doesn't.

She's trying to make herself sound as if she's supporting your relationship with the kids by the sound of it - to make herself sound good. Then coming up with reasons why it shouldn't happen.

She's trying to make herself sound as if she's supporting your relationship with the kids by the sound of it - to make herself sound good. Then coming up with reasons why it shouldn't happen.
Yeah I seen straight through that as soon as I read it but her behaviour does not reflect her words so surely this will go against her in court?

She does not support, encourage or promote any relationship at all and this is evident in her behaviour.

Even down to withholding information about the change of address, change of schools, no medical updates or anything etc

I think the main thing is getting the S7 report undermined at the final hearing, then you'll hopefully get a progressing order. Especially if a barrister cross examines your ex.

I have just started writing my position statement for my DRA in a few weeks and I would like some pointers if possible?

What makes a solid position statement and should I go into detail about the section 7 report of just summarise for now until the final hearing?

What would the format of this particular position statement look like?

• Update since last proceedings

• Section 7 report

• Cafcass recommendations

• Interim contact

??

Thanks in advance

Back