Guest viewing is limited

CAFCASS Section 7 Report

Received the ex's position statement yesterday, she is still trying to push for a fact finding even though the judge dismissed this idea at my FHDRA.

She is now saying that domestic abuse is a bar for contact. But the contradictions are rife. She said that mental health and alcohol were a bar to contact before but those were shutdown at the last hearing.

Hopefully they'll get fed up with her if she keeps doing this!

I really do hope so because it's been dragging on for almost 3 years.

She won't agree to anything, she even said Ive emotionally manipulated the courts LOL 😂 🤷‍♂️

The ex's solicitor was supposed to serve the position statement to all parties. They had confirmed that they had filed their position statement with the court.

I have contacted the court who have said that they have not filed anything and nothing is on file.

I believe that they are sending the courts an amended version after seeing my position statement.

Surely this is some sort of legal breach? What can I do about this?

The ex's solicitor was supposed to serve the position statement to all parties. They had confirmed that they had filed their position statement with the court.

I have contacted the court who have said that they have not filed anything and nothing is on file.

I believe that they are sending the courts an amended version after seeing my position statement.

Surely this is some sort of legal breach? What can I do about this?
Yes the position statement must be the same served on all parties. If you suspect this, bring it to the attention of your barrister or Judge. Im not sure if both position statements are in the Bundle (if so check there first and if you have proof of statements been different tell the court)

Yes the position statement must be the same served on all parties. If you suspect this, bring it to the attention of your barrister or Judge. Im not sure if both position statements are in the Bundle (if so check there first and if you have proof of statements been different tell the court)

The thing is, the ex's solicitor is responsible for making the bundle. They could send me a bundle and also an amended bundle to the court.

They are very sneaky and I don't trust them one bit.

Can I object the S7 report at my next hearing?

I have stacks of reasons and vital information and evidence to get it flawed.

The report was rushed and has one sided observations, key information left out, biased, expressed views beyond expertise etc

I want to object the report and have it rewritten once the above has been included and considered.

I need some help, where can I find information on Cafcass report writing. I need as much against them as possible to fight my case.

As far as I am aware you cannot contest the S7 until final hearing. Where your solicitor or you if your LIP can cross examine the caffcass officer. You can only highlight factual ( uncontested ) things like date of birth etc.

Back