Guest viewing is limited

C100 and false allegations

Yes straight to final order after s7. Kids 3 weekends out of 4. Two weekends full weekend the other for a day.

No contact in week and at least one day a week in holidays.

Its not all I wanted but it's not bad and it's all now boundaries etc so can move forward somewhat.

s
Yes straight to final order after s7. Kids 3 weekends out of 4. Two weekends full weekend the other for a day.

No contact in week and at least one day a week in holidays.

Its not all I wanted but it's not bad and it's all now boundaries etc so can move forward somewhat.
Good result that pal nice darts ☮️

Nice work! how long do you reckon did that all take from the initial Cafcass
From the initial cafcass call I think about 3 to 4 months to get to a point where it went to court and the contact resumed a couple of weeks after court.

I put the application in beginning of last year. I think the January and contact started again about July. So in total about 6 months no contact (she stopped it after she found out I'd put in application). I think I was fortunate in that the s7 highlighted things back at exs house and I think that deterred her from a fact finding as I think could have back fired.

I think I was quite fortunate and having an ex that isn't really capable of consistency etc really helped. If your ex is cold, vindictive and capable I can only imagine how difficult it must be.

From the initial cafcass call I think about 3 to 4 months to get to a point where it went to court and the contact resumed a couple of weeks after court.

I put the application in beginning of last year. I think the January and contact started again about July. So in total about 6 months no contact (she stopped it after she found out I'd put in application). I think I was fortunate in that the s7 highlighted things back at exs house and I think that deterred her from a fact finding as I think could have back fired.

I think I was quite fortunate and having an ex that isn't really capable of consistency etc really helped. If your ex is cold, vindictive and capable I can only imagine how difficult it must be.
Yep mate she is a true demented horror character, interestingly does the S7 analysis scrutinise her as well as me? I think that at present I have just sat back and let her make all this stuff and throw it in the courts direction, but I can't help but think that somewhere along the line they will be investigating her to some degree? do you get an S7 report at the end?

Yep mate she is a true demented horror character, interestingly does the S7 analysis scrutinise her as well as me? I think that at present I have just sat back and let her make all this stuff and throw it in the courts direction, but I can't help but think that somewhere along the line they will be investigating her to some degree? do you get an S7 report at the end?
Yes it will. So if for example she has depression/ takes depressants that will be flagged and probably any history of repeated trips to the GP around this kind of stuff (I flag as from my experience a lot of women seem to have some kind of meds for this type of thing- from my dating experience etc).

You need to be careful how you word it but I said something like I know she has a history of depression but we've been separated for two years so I don't know if she still suffered (she did still suffer)

In the s7 interview it will be more detailed and you can be more honest. Be factual and don't start to criticise her. From what you've said in the posts on this thread I think it will be apparent your ex is bullshitting.

A lot of the cafcass work from what I can tell involves the cafcass officer trying to work / talk them round (our exes). I think they are basically told you can agree something or the court will do it for you. At which point they start to panic as they lose control etc.

Yes you will get a s7 report after and that will usually involve recommendations to court. Which will probably be followed by court unless there's good reason not to do so.

If you are going to take any advice take it before the s7 interview and make sure you knock any allegations into touch. For example I was accused of alcohol abuse, did a test which was expensive but come back clean. It showed no trace of ethanol.

The s7 report in my case was quite amusing as it was subtle but came with various points along the lines of ex made this / that allegation which wasn't recorded at the time and there's no clear evidence of...

Reactions: Ash
Back