Guest viewing is limited

Mother has stopped or contact with the children

Thank you for your understanding guys. The things she has done to me this year you wouldn’t believe
Stay strong, always expect the unexpected and try to prepare yourself as best you can for anything that may get thrown at you. You are not alone. Reach out for help. Talk to your GP, arrange counselling and always keep in mind why you are doing this 🫶🏻 come on here anytime for the help. Even if it’s just to read others stories, come on here and take heart that there are far too many decent parents fighting the same battle. But we stick together

Stay strong, always expect the unexpected and try to prepare yourself as best you can for anything that may get thrown at you. You are not alone. Reach out for help. Talk to your GP, arrange counselling and always keep in mind why you are doing this 🫶🏻 come on here anytime for the help. Even if it’s just to read others stories, come on here and take heart that there are far too many decent parents fighting the same battle. But we stick together
It’s crazy that the family courts don’t do anything about the mothers who are preventing decent dads being with their children

Hi @Kev3_Sole ,

It comes down to a number of factors:

- Individual Spouse's Assets
- Standard of Living
- Individual Spouses Ability to Work
- Age of Children

Assuming your children are young, primary age, the Mother is working but you were primary earner and married for a while, I'd work on 50/50 as a starting point

They would change the equity split in her favour based on you having greater assets or Mother isn't working

Judge made decision on 60/40, she is low income earner I am higher income. Can’t see what that has to do with it she walks away with extra £100k.

Reactions: Ash
Back