Guest viewing is limited

CAFCASS safeguarding call (self rep)

Good morning mate.

Please, please, do not fret, react or worry at the moment.

If what you are saying is true, and these are just accusations - it's likely that your ex is starting to play the game that so many of us here have played.

It's a horrible, horrible feeling when you read these accusations but not one person that is going to matter has accepted them as truth.

Sadly, it's a default position by CAFCASS to restrict contact. Frustrating and mother will likely see it as a win for her - completely neglecting the needs of the child.

Your next steps for you are important.

Do not react. Do not contact her and do not give her even an inch of satisfaction.

Women have to claim domestic abuse to receive free legal costs - another disgrace but another part of the unjust nature of what we face.

How much alcohol do you drink?

If you feel like it's too much then I'd lay off it completely. Firstly, to get a clean test and secondly, to avoid making any poor choices after a few.

You are in safe hands here mate.

Try your best to put it to one side and sleep on it all for a few days.

Nothing is getting sorted out for you for a while now so be calm.

Have you got representation?
Thank you mate

I am not reacting because I know the claims are false, I had 2 pints back in January on my birthday and really am not a big drinker.

I cannot afford to get representation however I will be getting a barrister for my final hearing?

Thanks Ash

Allegations are just that = allegations

Expect plenty of them and some that are quite petty.

The thing is with allegations, you can't prove a lie. The burden of proof is on them and evidence does the talking.

I would get anxious from just opening an email from the ex's solicitor, or a general email from the court. You will build a thick layer over the course of your case and you will become numb to the words you see on a piece of paper.

Stay strong and keep focused.

Thank you Man

Although tough to read like you say they are allegations and not true.

I know cafcass have to investigate this further and in the long run I will be happy for them to get to the bottom of it and know that they are false.

Even though it was a tough read I feel one step closer to my daughter and I can deal with that!

Will keep updating my progress

Thanks 🙏

Thank you Man

Although tough to read like you say they are allegations and not true.

I know cafcass have to investigate this further and in the long run I will be happy for them to get to the bottom of it and know that they are false.

Even though it was a tough read I feel one step closer to my daughter and I can deal with that!

Will keep updating my progress

Thanks 🙏

The lies will eventually run out believe me. Let Cafcass do their little reports and the ex will eventually get exposed.

Don't put down the ex. Learn to speak with a different tone and narrative despite the heightened emotions.

Back