Guest viewing is limited

Witness Statement for DRA

Sorry to jump in on this thread. Do you still think it will be ok to screenshot conversations and put them into a pdf file instead as when I try to export the chat with the ex, it spans over 5 years and it can’t do it, I think because there are so many media files in that period. I really need to show some photos within the texts to help give them context e.g. ex saying child looks very happy in my care apparently after I have violently harmed them. I was thinking if I overlap the texts slightly to see the times the court can see I haven’t selectively pulled bits out of a conversation.

thanks. Did you export the whole conversation (years worth) or just relevant bits?
OFW was over 100 pages, every message ever sent on there. I cannot remember how long WhatsApp was. It was just excerpts though. Same with emails.

Sorry to jump in on this thread. Do you still think it will be ok to screenshot conversations and put them into a pdf file instead as when I try to export the chat with the ex, it spans over 5 years and it can’t do it, I think because there are so many media files in that period. I really need to show some photos within the texts to help give them context e.g. ex saying child looks very happy in my care apparently after I have violently harmed them. I was thinking if I overlap the texts slightly to see the times the court can see I haven’t selectively pulled bits out of a conversation.
That’s should be ok, so long as the screenshot contains dates and who sent the messages. Then as I said earlier in the chat, put the below.

At the bottom before your statement of truth advise this “I have in excess of over xxx pages of messages between myself and Miss Ex, I have produced these screenshots as my exhibits xx/01 to xx/45 and can provide the remainder of the messages if requested by the court”. The court will accept this as an alternative.

Back