Guest viewing is limited

What’s everyone doing today

Ash

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and Moderator
Bank holiday with everything closed. We’re not wanting to watch it all on TV - so it’s a fairly normal day - but quiet.

Kids are with psycho-ex, so trying to catch up with work. I'm not a royalist, so not following events.

Truth be told, the divorce and the last two years of psychological games from ex has made me a robot, and numb to everything outside of the life I have with my children.

Yep our lifestyles are not the norm are they? I just didn’t want to watch a funeral - had enough of that in the last year. There are other ways to pay respect to the Queen but now she’s gone I’m all for a republic!

My son is here surprisingly. Presumably this bank holiday isn’t fun enough for ex to have him!

I watched The Lord Of The Rings: The Rings Of Power. Mainly because of Morfydd Clark landing the lead role, who I have worked with before.

Yes. It's a prequel series on Amazon Prime Video. Set during Tolkien's Second Age of Middle Earth.
I quite enjoyed that series, also oddly I watched a making of the intro sequence which was a pretty cool peek behind the production curtain!

Reactions: Ash
Back