Guest viewing is limited

Surviving Parental Alienation Podcast

C&ADad

Experienced member
I've never heard a more accurate description of what no contact & long term PA feels like.

When you go through that its absolutely critical to survive first and foremost in the face of non stop grief & confusion. Then you have to rebuild- this guy has been there, done it and made it through.

Its the most inspirational podcast I've heard on how you can get through this and not completely sink without trace, I'd say required listening for those who have had no contact for a while.

I've never heard a more accurate description of what no contact & long term PA feels like.

When you go through that its absolutely critical to survive first and foremost in the face of non stop grief & confusion. Then you have to rebuild- this guy has been there, done it and made it through.

Its the most inspirational podcast I've heard on how you can get through this and not completely sink without trace, I'd say required listening for those who have had no contact for a while.

Yes. It's definitley a worthwhile listen and there are some pointers that I think i can take and try to work with. Particularly I need to stay constantly positive when I'm with my daughter on supervised visits, never reference the mother or discuss any details of what's going on. Just stay on the positive.

Back