Guest viewing is limited

Shes not playing ball.. I think aill ignore the courts

ryan111

Hello

My c100 has been in since 6th feb after having all contact cut with my children.. No phone calls nothing. My ex has blocked me. I have done my first miam back in December. Now shes paid her appointment but not turner up twice and keeps stalling it

What happens if she ignores court. Like realistically

Thanks

In the short term, f*ck all, but you have to play the long game - be whiter than white, jump through the hoops, give CAFCASS, ex etc no ammunition. When things finally reach court, and you have your day, then you need to show it's her that's been unreasonable and obstructive, preventing kids seeing their father - you have been reasonable, polite, co operative and child focused. Terrible situation to be in, but Dad's just have to soak it up and plan long term.

Hello

My c100 has been in since 6th feb after having all contact cut with my children.. No phone calls nothing. My ex has blocked me. I have done my first miam back in December. Now shes paid her appointment but not turner up twice and keeps stalling it

Thanks
Try and stick with it mate, Ive had the same, ex blocked all methods of communication then filed stalking/harrassment reports against me when I called on withheld and has used bail conditions since August to alienate me and stop me seeing my one year old. However I applied for the c100 in november and been to a couple of court hearings, just recently had a social worker round and she conducted a s7 interview and now it seems that everything is turning in my favour and the ex is now being scrutinised as there are no good reasons for her to have stopped contact. It is one of the most irritating situations ever but you will get there in the end if you keep out of trouble, but they will do anything to get a rise out of you if its anything like my ex.

Hello

Thanks

If she ignores court, i.e., doesn't show up to a hearing, an order can be made in her absence.

When you say; "c100 has been in since 6th feb" has it been fully submitted with MIAM certificate and the court fee paid?

If she ignores court, i.e., doesn't show up to a hearing, an order can be made in her absence.

When you say; "c100 has been in since 6th feb" has it been fully submitted with MIAM certificate and the court fee paid?
Yes mate all above has been done

You should be hearing any day soon then. If you haven't had anything by Monday then phone the court and ask what is happening with your application as it'll be nearly a month then.

Back