Guest viewing is limited

Serving papers to other party?

ryan111

I've done my postion statement that has been sent to the court cafcass has done there checks.

Am I suppose to serve my court papers to my ex? The first hearing is next Tuesday

If I need to do this how do i go about it thanks

I've done my postion statement that has been sent to the court cafcass has done there checks.

Am I suppose to serve my court papers to my ex? The first hearing is next Tuesday

If I need to do this how do i go about it thanks

Does the other party have legal representation?

I don't know I've had nothing from her. I spoke to her for the first time yesterday and when I asked if she's attending she said she "had no choice"

I don't know I've had nothing from her. I spoke to her for the first time yesterday and when I asked if she's attending she said she "had no choice"

if you are on speaking terms then send her the email with your position statement directly or alternatively you could ask the courts to email it to her?

Is the position statement court ordered to be exchanged or not? If not and it's just a general position statement, you only need to email it to the court and hand your ex a copy on the morning of the hearing. Don't send it to her too soon or it could undermine your position statement if she writes one having seen yours. Take 3 copies to court - one to give to the ex, one to keep, one to hand to the clerk for the Judge in case he didn't get to see it.

Back