Guest viewing is limited

Question about cafcas report.

henry23

Hello, everyone.

My court letter directs Cafcass to submit the section 7 report on June 15th (today), and both parties will receive a copy the same day.

How accurate is this? And if it is not submitted today and they need more time, will Cafecass notify us?

Cafcass should serve the section 7 on the parties and file with the court as per the court order. If they don't, then it's worth emailing the court to inform them you haven't recieved it and to enquire as to the next steps.

Hello, everyone.

My court letter directs Cafcass to submit the section 7 report on June 15th (today), and both parties will receive a copy the same day.

How accurate is this? And if it is not submitted today and they need more time, will Cafecass notify us?
Is it June 15th or today 14th July?

Thank you. If nothing has been received by Friday I will email the cafcass officer.

My statement needs to be submitted to the court by 25th july responding to report. I just hope I'm sent it with enough time for me to write out my statement without rushing.

Hello, everyone.

Could you tell me how long ago was your meeting?

I received mine at 6/7pm on the day it was due.

Keep a lookout in your email inbox and junk mail folder.

Before you read it, take a deep breath. Some people go straight to the last page for recommendations then read everything else afterwards.

But read it, put it down for a few days, let the dust settle then read it again.

Thanks, that's what I will do. I did read that somewhere go to the recommendations first.
I've just checked and nothing still.
Starting to think something's wrong now.
Its Thursday tomorrow. I have my cafcass officers email I think I should email her tonight.

Thanks, that's what I will do. I did read that somewhere go to the recommendations first.
I've just checked and nothing still.
Starting to think something's wrong now.
Its Thursday tomorrow. I have my cafcass officers email I think I should email her tonight.

I would chase it up with the Cafcass officer. Then if you don't hear anything back by Friday, contact the court to notify them of the situation etc

Back