Guest viewing is limited

Positivity section

skydock

I've recently found this place and it's incredible, thank you all. Wondered if a forum section dedicated to positive posts only would be welcome? I've seen similar in other places (albeit for different topics) and have welcomed the fact that I know when I go 'through the door' it's going to be sunshine only (that's not how life always is of course but it has a purpose). Thanks

A positivity section sounds like a good idea. The only thing I can think of right now is - if you believe in yourself and get yourself in the right frame of mind, you will prevail. Don't let the anxieties and doubts and worries take hold and affect your behaviour when dealing with professionals (although that's easier said than done).

I've recently found this place and it's incredible, thank you all. Wondered if a forum section dedicated to positive posts only would be welcome? I've seen similar in other places (albeit for different topics) and have welcomed the fact that I know when I go 'through the door' it's going to be sunshine only (that's not how life always is of course but it has a purpose). Thanks

I see what you mean. We have the results section and the stuff on mental health that MagicJ has contributed so much on. A place where tiny victories can be recorded might be nice. A few notes on what is so beautiful about being a father, even under the harsh conditions imposed.

It might also give opportunity to share things that have worked in building/sustaining a loving bond with our children.

🔥🦅

Hey @LikeAPhoenix , you're welcome to add to what's already on the Health & Coping Strategies area

Positivity in Thoughts, Word & Action is all an important part of our approach to these situations as you've rightly mentioned.

There is also the Court Results and Chill Out & Chat sub boards which as mentioned above do help towards these goals, albeit it's rather spread out!

Just to add my two pence in. You are all fabulous humans. I'm supporting a relative through this and he is going through it badly atm. Your site has been a lifesaver and you all give the best advice. Especially against devastating allegations made by the mother. I wasn't sure where to add to this but this seems like a good thread. I'm going to go back to lurking now. Every question or concern i have had, I've found the answer through the search bar. Thank you for everything. It's good to know he is not alone.

I got given a handwritten note cut out into a kind of geometric shape it said ' dear daddy i love you thank you for everything xxx '

I felt that there was some recognition in it, the wording seemed thoughtful, it made me feel good and these little things power me on.

Back