Guest viewing is limited

Passport/GP records

bbl

Hello all,

I wanted some advise please. I'm ex is stopping me from accessing my GP even though this in the court order she is not releasing the details so I do not even know where it is, Is there anyone in the NHS I can speak to regarding this please? Also she has requested my son's passport details, I am not sure why she asked this and it concerns me that she will attempt to ring the airport office and attempt to say something to stop me and my son going on holiday, I have booked one for July, any advise

Do you have parental responsibility?

If so, you go into the GPs and ask them for a form that you fill out so your son can be added to your profile on the NHS app.

The process takes about 3 weeks but you will then have access to all of your son's records with detailed notes on each visit.

Yes I do have parental responsibility and it is required for her to tell in the court order

Ah mate it all sounds so familiar.

I had this issue with the dentists.

Asked several times. Twice via solicitors.

No response.

You can find out the GP. There will only be a few in her catchment area. There's an introductory letter template in resources on here, which can be adapted. Send it to every GP practice in her catchment area :) One of them will reply :) Others may send it back with NOP on it (not our patient).

Thank you, can I also ask your advise In regard to her request for my son's passport details, I do not want to give her them as I don't trust what she plans to do and why she wants them?

I'll have to let someone else answer that. I have no brain right now (have a flu bug).

Thank you, can I also ask your advise In regard to her request for my son's passport details, I do not want to give her them as I don't trust what she plans to do and why she wants them?
Is it in a court order that you have to supply them?

If not, i would ask why she wants them. If you are afraid she's going to ruin your holiday, you could always ask for written confirmation that she has given permission for you to take your child away?

Is it in a court order that you have to supply them?

If not, i would ask why she wants them. If you are afraid she's going to ruin your holiday, you could always ask for written confirmation that she has given permission for you to take your child away?

It's not in the court order and she will definitely not give me written confirmation to take my child away, I have just ignored the question at this point because I don't trust her at all

I don’t think I’d be ringing the airline. Just ignore her, if there’s no court order and she won’t tell you what she wants it for, there’s no need to tell her.

Back