Guest viewing is limited

I thought of something quite interesting ? over PA"

Alocacoc

My Daughter is pathologically emeshed with her mom, its the creepiest most traumatic experience of my life.

throughout this turbulent experience I applied some boundaries to attempt to influence mom to encourage daughter to contact me...

1) I Knew they had booked a 2k holiday abroad. I I told them I would not allow them to take daughter out the country, whilst they are encouraging daughter with these coping toxic strategies. They went absolutely furious with me, but at no point did they influence daughter to contact me even at the risk of losing the 2k.

2) I then explained my mom was taken ill and called my daughter - no answer, daughters mom messaged me, I had made apparently made daughter anxious calling her . even after explaining my mom was ill there was no empathy or influence to call her grandma, who she absolutely adored up until 14 yrs old.

3) Mom never replies to attempts of communication, the minute she received the enforcement paperwork, she called me 35 times at 2am, told me "taking me to court over your daughter you F**kin Pu**y ,told me if I want to resolve to come to their door and talk to the daughter" going to court is clearly a hindrance to her ,hence her fury.

she wants me to go to the door so i look weak and pathetic trying to resolve, she will still have psychological control over the daughter and tell her "he knows he's done wrong that's why he's come to sort it, I told you he was bad before", my daughter will never value me, if I go to her to resolve when she knows she's been rude as well.

you may be wondering what's my point? My point is It has to be the cult leaders idea, that you re-unite. I could take this womans mom hostage and she will never influence the daughter to contact me, why? because the pathological delusions she has installed in daughter for control, would die instantly, and she would lose all narcissistic power. she would look a fool as the cult leader, telling my daughter to contact me, when shes ran a train on her mind for god knows how long denigrating my character.

Columbo arent I:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Back