Guest viewing is limited

Finding the gp

bujanin

Experienced member
I know that there is a thread on here somewhere but I couldn't find it so apologies if this has been covered somewhere.

I dropped into my little one's gp practice to find out who I should address a SAR to. They told me that they were no longer the childs gp.

Although the school remains the same one the home address is now twenty minutes away so the new gp practice could be one of many.

It's naughty that the mother's made this unilateral decision. How can I identify the new practice?

It's in the Legal Resources section:

What you should do is triangulate all local GPs around their location and fire off the letter to them all.

They'll either respond with a NOT REGISTERED or give you confirmation

Yep - that's what I did. Send the letter to all the GP's in ex's catchment area and see which one responds.

Defo worth trying what @MagicJ suggested.

Also keep in mind From personal experience the GP practice can still refuse to give you any information even if you have proof you are the father.

Defo worth trying what @MagicJ suggested.

Also keep in mind From personal experience the GP practice can still refuse to give you any information even if you have proof you are the father.
On what grounds did they refuse you UKDad?

I don't think that they could refuse a subject access request if I submit via the ICO, the district council and school couldn't have.

Back