Guest viewing is limited

Final Hearing Results

MagicJ

Experienced member
Hi All,

I wanted to share the result of my journey, fighting on behalf of my children for their rights to have the best of both parents fully involved in their lives.

Living in the FMH has been an incredible challenge with continuous threats of NMO's & shenanigans placing the children in positions of conflict.

It's taken me approximately 9m to get from CAO to the FH outcome which has felt like a lifetime but I am grateful for as it is astonishingly quick.
The Cafcass SG report had numerous allegations which I denied, although STBX advocated for it, no Fact Find was required, no S7 report was commissioned.
Instead we were directed for staggered WS to deal with the challenges being presented & then a submissions only FH with no cross-exams.

The result for my children: they got 50/50 in full🥳 - may God allow their lives to flourish with 2 homes & protect them from future shenanigans! 🤲

I found the DWK family through the grace of God & your advice at key junctures has been beyond invaluable & this result is a testament to you all.
The emotional support when I was really low was literally life saving & at times a soothing balm given freely when you saw wounds I didn't see myself.

I have always kept the Children front & centre, no matter what their mother has done, many times at my own detriment.
As my counsellor pointed out - they are not many Children who are fortunate to have father's like us that fight for their rights in such a manner.

I do not believe I will fully appreciate & accept for a while to come, what this outcome will mean to the future of my children.
Whilst I have yet another battle to fight, I do so standing proudly alongside the courageous Dads & Partners here who have had tougher journeys than ours.

We who have come out the other side, stay to pay it forward, to lend our strength, to stand & fight alongside you for your Children to have these same rights.

We Thank Each & Everyone of You All 🥰

On behalf of the Children of Magic J.

For a full rundown of my journey to get here you can see the thread here, on the Your Story board:

For an insight of how I coped with my journey you can see the various threads & contributions here, on the Health & Coping Strategies board:

That’s amazing news Magic 😀😀.

You deserve it for all the hard work and patience you have shown all the while
Still on here supporting others aswell.

I’m made up for you and your little ones.

Start building all those memories bud the future is all yours 😀

Fantastic result magic, nothing less than what you deserve. From all of your posts I can see you've put in more than you've taken from this forum - good on you mate, and thanks for commiting to sticking around to share your wisdom and experience 👍

Hi All,

I wanted to share the result of my journey, fighting on behalf of my children for their rights to have the best of both parents fully involved in their lives.

Living in the FMH has been an incredible challenge with continuous threats of NMO's & shenanigans placing the children in positions of conflict.

It's taken me approximately 9m to get from CAO to the FH outcome which has felt like a lifetime but I am grateful for as it is astonishingly quick.
The Cafcass SG report had numerous allegations which I denied, although STBX advocated for it, no Fact Find was required, no S7 report was commissioned.
Instead we were directed for staggered WS to deal with the challenges being presented & then a submissions only FH with no cross-exams.

The result for my children: they got 50/50 in full🥳 - may God allow their lives to flourish with 2 homes & protect them from future shenanigans! 🤲

I found the DWK family through the grace of God & your advice at key junctures has been beyond invaluable & this result is a testament to you all.
The emotional support when I was really low was literally life saving & at times a soothing balm given freely when you saw wounds I didn't see myself.

I have always kept the Children front & centre, no matter what their mother has done, many times at my own detriment.
As my counsellor pointed out - they are not many Children who are fortunate to have father's like us that fight for their rights in such a manner.

I do not believe I will fully appreciate & accept for a while to come, what this outcome will mean to the future of my children.
Whilst I have yet another battle to fight, I do so standing proudly alongside the courageous Dads & Partners here who have had tougher journeys than ours.

We who have come out the other side, stay to pay it forward, to lend our strength, to stand & fight alongside you for your Children to have these same rights.

We Thank Each & Everyone of You All 🥰

On behalf of the Children of Magic J.

For a full rundown of my journey to get here you can see the thread here, on the Your Story board:

For an insight of how I coped with my journey you can see the various threads & contributions here, on the Health & Coping Strategies board:
One day your children will understand what you have done out of love for them. They will be very proud of their daddy.

Thank you to everyone who has responded, this is the one place where people truly appreciate what this means. 🫶

I've started to document the journey into a post-CAO world elsewhere on the forum & hopefully we can all share & learn from our experiences there! 🙏

I credit the forum & @Ash in particular for being singularly child focused & @Resolute for unwavering advice right at the start when I first joined the forum.

It was that early advice which aligned to who I was, and adopting that approach as a foundation of what I did, that eventually with everyone else's support, led to this outcome. 🥰

All the Best ☺️

Really pleased you got the right and fair result. It is a painful ugly journey that is not helped by the courts - too many dad's give up because they are emotionally and / or financially drained by the process, so going the full journey is a result in itself - getting to 50:50 is amazing.

Back