Guest viewing is limited

Dispute Resolution Appointment On 16th November

Sorry if I'm missing the point but I'd never sign an enpty form myself.

What's to stop you filling it in, having it checked, sending it to her then getting it back and submitting it?

Where the downside to that?

Sorry if I'm missing the point but I'd never sign an enpty form myself.

What's to stop you filling it in, having it checked, sending it to her then getting it back and submitting it?

Where the downside to that?

whole point is for it to be checked by the centre and on the previous application she put very high in sexual and physical harm. neither of them exist in fact she's admitted to DV and did a course herself.

Didn't want my emotions to get the best of me and do anything so I've put it on here asking for opinions.

Do you both need to sign or is the referral just meant to come from her?

Both need to sign it. The first one she signed and has zero issue with it i ignored what she did. Second one now she's acting weird like I can do something she's concerned about. Even though its very just trying to be controlling I just think its childish.

So, perhaps, send her a complete form without your signature to prevent her sending it in with amendments.

Get that form checked after she's signed it and if it's not correct get a letter from the centre explaining why they've rejected it.

You then have evidence to attach to your letter to the court.

So, perhaps, send her a complete form without your signature to prevent her sending it in with amendments.

Get that form checked after she's signed it and if it's not correct get a letter from the centre explaining why they've rejected it.

You then have evidence to attach to your letter to the court.

Fantastic idea! thank you so much I will do just that!

Back