Guest viewing is limited

Code of Conduct and Forum Guidance

Ash

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and Moderator
Not too many rules!

1. Be polite to other members - this forum is for Dads who are often all in the same boat and in need of support and help.
2. No profanity.
3. Keep on topic or start a new thread
4. No advertising or inappropriate links.
5. When linking sites, please only use https links and not the older http links.
6. Contact a moderator if you have a problem rather than try and sort it out yourself on a thread. You can use the Report button.
7. Avatars - please don't use photos of your children.
8. No aggressive language or discriminatory language.
9. Please don't use real names on the forum and we ask members to use an anonymous username - if you do use real names this could lead to legal repercussions in the future - due to court privacy requirements with court orders. So they will be edited out. Also please don’t reveal any personally identifying info such as specific locations, phone numbers, other people’s names etc.
10. Don't use a lot of capitals - it comes across as shouting.
11. No disruptive behaviour will be tolerated. This is a community for Dads (and occasionally partners or families of Dads) to support other Dads and share our tips and experiences.
12. Members must not offer "paid for" services by private message. This site offers voluntary guidance only. If anyone offers you a paid for service, please contact admin.
13. Admin decision is final. If you have any disagreement with an action or decision or statement made by admin, please contact them by private message. Criticizing a moderator or admin on forum threads is bad form and can lead to a ban.
14. Terminology: For consistency, as well as anonymity, terms used are - "the ex" or "soon to be ex (stbx)"
15. We welcome suggestions for new resources, but please run this by admin or a moderator first.

Please note all advice and tips on here are from members who are not legally qualified. If you wish to confirm anything then seek legal advice. You can get a half hour free legal advice with a Solicitor (or three). Please read our disclaimer at the bottom of the page and also the full terms and conditions of membership at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:
Good question 😉. Links to sources are fine. Inappropriate links are spam, non topic links and adult type stuff! To insert a link just paste it in your message. the forum "unfurls" most links to give a brief synopsis of the link. Like this

Last edited:
You can only edit a post for about 15 minutes after submitting it. You'll see edit at the bottom of the post. If you need something editing, you can message me. Just move the mouse over my avatar and select "start conversation".

You can only edit a post for about 15 minutes after submitting it. You'll see edit at the bottom of the post. If you need something editing, you can message me. Just move the mouse over my avatar and select "start conversation".
Thank you kindly

Reactions: Ash
Back