Guest viewing is limited

C79 Application

Zoso

Good Evening All,

I'm in the unfortunate position to where it looks like I have to prepare and possibly have to make an C79 Enforcement Application.

I have been looking at C79.Gov website links.

I can only find a PDF that I can fill in and I assume send once complete.

Is there a portal where I can log in and save the C79 application like an online C100 and send when ready ?

Thanks in advance.

I've just noticed what you mean.
It doesn't look like you can apply online with this one.
You may need to print it off and drop it off at your local court.

What sort of evidence of a breach do you have?

Good Morning Peanut

Ex and I have 'lives with both' order and now Ex is withholding children until further notice.

At present no clear reasons or safeguarding concerns.

SS in the form of EH have got involved recently and due to have a meeting with them very soon.

Thanks for asking and any ideas would be much appreciated.

Sorry if I seem a bit vague, but new on here and conscious of protecting what is being said and respecting forum.

Reactions: Ash
So when you were due to collect them or she was due to drop off she didn't allow it?
Do you have anything in writing of her refusing you having the kids?
What age are the kids (rough age if you don't want to be too specific)?

Have you replied to her?
When did you last see the kids?
What reason did she give?

Sorry for questions but it helps to help you 🙂

Hi

Yes, I messaged Ex after school on day I was due to collect asking for kids to be made available that day. There was no response.

Kids last stayed overnight middle of last week.

Kids are fine on days with me and days I take to school.

One child has been upset at school last few months on days I collect which are days ex brings them to school.

This will be her reason but there are no safeguarding concerns

Expecting 2nd breach this week

OK, it's good to get a pattern of behaviour.
Usually by the 3rd breach you have grounds to apply to enforce.
See how it goes this week.
If she withholds the kids again message her politely to ask why.
You can then build evidence to prove she's breaching and ignoring your reasonable messages to try to resolve matters.
I expect your child that is upset has been wound up by mum in the mornings of school drop offs.
If it's the case their mum has been bad mouthing you and saying you don't love them etc, always counter this by being the calm and stable parent. Never ever say anything bad about their mum or discuss adult situations. Be loving, happy dad. Although they're still very young this will disprove their mums nonsense.

He has another thread on here as well Peanut :) Which explains some of the above.

Yes the C79 is a paper only form but to be honest it's probably better than applying online even though it's a bit tedious doing photocopies and stapling them. Some people have downloaded the form, completed it on computer and attached it to an email and sent it to the court that way. That's for a C100 though and I'm not sure - can you complete the C79 on computer after downloading? I haven't done one for a while but did a paper version and took it into court myself.

He has another thread on here as well Peanut :) Which explains some of the above.

Yes the C79 is a paper only form but to be honest it's probably better than applying online even though it's a bit tedious doing photocopies and stapling them. Some people have downloaded the form, completed it on computer and attached it to an email and sent it to the court that way. That's for a C100 though and I'm not sure - can you complete the C79 on computer after downloading? I haven't done one for a while but did a paper version and took it into court myself.
Using an upgraded Adobe pdf or free PDF program you can add fields to type the details out…

Back