Guest viewing is limited

C2 Application submitted

Conan

Hi all
C2 application filed this morning. No direct contact with my daughters since April 9th. Supervised access (until s& report completed) was via wife's friend, she has withdrawn. Wife will not move from her position that any direct contact has to now be via a ISW, at a cost to myself. Submitted alternative options, no cost to anyone inc neighbours (former school teacher, advocates for young people and adults with Learning Disabilities and enhanced DBS checked), good and decent people, she has ignored them all.

Also Cafcass in touch today, allocated SW now attached and then 1 hour later - applied for an court extension. Probably work in my favour for the C2 application?

Hi all
C2 application filed this morning. No direct contact with my daughters since April 9th. Supervised access (until s& report completed) was via wife's friend, she has withdrawn. Wife will not move from her position that any direct contact has to now be via a ISW, at a cost to myself. Submitted alternative options, no cost to anyone inc neighbours (former school teacher, advocates for young people and adults with Learning Disabilities and enhanced DBS checked), good and decent people, she has ignored them all.

Also Cafcass in touch today, allocated SW now attached and then 1 hour later - applied for an court extension. Probably work in my favour for the C2 application?
Hi Conan.

I am thinking of submitting a C2 application. Can this be done online? What is the cost?

Back