Guest viewing is limited

Appealed case declined, but Im raging

Alocacoc

Hi everyone

as you know my enforcement hearing didnt go as planned and they sided with the childs wishes, we all knew that her being 15 the courts wouldnt be interested anyway

However they never checked on my daughter at all, no one from authority has met up with her etc, and the judge accepted an email from the daughter as a statement. for all they know this girl might not even be real or in a drain somewhere, and unless you were soft in the head its clear the email was wrote by mom, it was a 4 mile long receipt demonizing my character with no positive memories, ended with the classic sentence "I need you all to know I came to this conclusion myself" :rolleyes:

you may all remember aswell her school behaviour has fell off a cliff since I was erased

Anyway I appealed due to them accepting an email from a child with mom as her GAL, which is terribly practice imho

they declinced the appeal yesterday, which again we were expecting. But whats made me so pissed is the way the email has been written basically saying mom is innocent

*There was no evidence to suggest mom is influencing daughter ( I provided ample)

"Daughters wishes and concerns were took into consideration (Yes from an email)

*child cant be forced to see father

* reintroducing father will effect her final 4 months in school ( didnt I show then shes already declined at warp factor)

*reuniting daughter may cause her emotional harm & distress

Theyve basically just wrote an email that will fuel moms ego to the hill and without any evidence made me sound like im a danger to the daughter

Imagine her showing the daughter this official email from court saying shes innocent and im basically a danger

I cannot describe how I feel right now

I'm really sorry to hear that. Who wrote that? An appeal Judge or Cafcass? Who heard the appeal? Assume you didn't need permission to appeal?

I guess you could ask social services to get involved possibly.

I don't think it suggests you are dangerous though. Just that they consider Mum isn't influencing her and it would cause her emotional harm, at this stage in her schooling to have to be reunited (that in itself suggests that the Mother isn't amenable to it! So is a bit contradictory). No she can't be forced but neither does she have the freewill to choose.

I'm sorry you've had this. I think as your daughter gets older she will start thinking for herself more. She knows what your ex has done.

I'm really sorry to hear that. Who wrote that? An appeal Judge or Cafcass? Who heard the appeal? Assume you didn't need permission to appeal?

I guess you could ask social services to get involved possibly.

I presume it was an appeal judge, Im away from my laptop at mo.

im just so broken mate and full of poison, Not one person in authority has ever said "let me explore this idea for you"

thats all i ever wanted to be heard, a

the way everything falls at moms lap, has astonished me, I dont think Ive even won any of the battles, shes literally destroyed me about 15-0

the irony is shes not that smart and shes left a paper trail everywhere but there still ignorant to it

imagine when she reads this email out to the child? she will push her further into the mud

It is simply because of your daughter's age. The family courts just don't want to know if a child is heading for age 16 and decide that the child can decide for themselves.

It's an awful situation to have to deal with @Alocacoc. I trust you are keeping all the evidence of mum's behaviour and what you've done to fight for your daughter. One day your daughter will question how her mum has behaved and hopefully reach out to you. Therefore, you need to be ready for that day. Look after yourself, get some physical exercise and work off your frustrations. Easier said than done, I know, but fight on and stay strong.

Agree @Dirge, keep your head in a good place @Alocacoc. As stated, sadly the courts and associated services simply don't have the time or resources to fully investigate and you've been disadvantaged as a result of your daughters age. Keep trying to be the father you aspire to be.

I'm not in a position to provide any advice or experience but stay strong.

You have to keep hope for the future, that your daughter will start straining at the leash her Mother has on her. And her emotions will kick in and she may start to act more independently. Sometimes these bad things have a silver lining. If she does read it, she will see the court has said she can decide for herself :)

I think the thing that narks me the most is how easily mom wins every battle, she literally never even turned up for court aswell and still beat me.

the whole of authority is so easily coerced by her, or make stupid comments that make it look like shes innocent

I can handle them declining the appeal, but then to clearly write "no evidence to suggest mother is influencing the child", has really filled me full of rage...shes going to love rubbing that in the kids face

also accepting an email from a child who could be in a drain somewhere for all they know , is the worst malpractice Ive ever come across

Last edited:
It is not really about your ex getting away with things, it's about the court's laziness because of your daughter's age. They just aren't going to make any orders once a child is nearly 16. So they let your ex get away with it. It's shocking I know because it's still a welfare issue if a 15 year old actually has no choice at all. Your ex just manipulated the system. Even if they could see she was doing that, there is a precedent that they won't make orders for a 15 year old. There are (rare) cases of transfer of residency with an older child but I think you'd have needed very authoritative evidence - like a psychologist's report.

@Alocacoc
I really feel for you. As you know, my partner is in a similar boat. Professionals take mothers word and don't think she's influencing the kids. Even though her words contradict her actions.
I've been following this girl on YouTube. It's given me hope for my partners kids.

I think the thing that narks me the most is how easily mom wins every battle, she literally never even turned up for court aswell and still beat me.

the whole of authority is so easily coerced by her, or make stupid comments that make it look like shes innocent

I can handle them declining the appeal, but then to clearly write "no evidence to suggest mother is influencing the child", has really filled me full of rage...shes going to love rubbing that in the kids face

also accepting an email from a child who could be in a drain somewhere for all they know , is the worst malpractice Ive ever come across
I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been through and continue to go through.

I’m in the same boat mother doing some outrageous things yet the so called professionals just lap up her fakeness.

I’m currently waiting to get permission to appeal hearing on the 26th April in front of the same judge that was appalling at my last hearing so how my case will go who knows but one things for sure even if it’s a bad outcome I won’t give up and you shouldn’t. Whilst you you may be out of options court wise because of the age that doesn’t mean your gone forever keep yourself safe and be there ready for when she comes looking for you because she will one day. You’ve done everything you can and that’s all us fathers can do don’t let it defeat you your an amazing father and nothing will take that away from you don’t forget that

I’m so sorry to hear what you’ve been through and continue to go through.

I’m in the same boat mother doing some outrageous things yet the so called professionals just lap up her fakeness.

I’m currently waiting to get permission to appeal hearing on the 26th April in front of the same judge that was appalling at my last hearing so how my case will go who knows but one things for sure even if it’s a bad outcome I won’t give up and you shouldn’t. Whilst you you may be out of options court wise because of the age that doesn’t mean your gone forever keep yourself safe and be there ready for when she comes looking for you because she will one day. You’ve done everything you can and that’s all us fathers can do don’t let it defeat you your an amazing father and nothing will take that away from you don’t forget that

Thank you everyone for your kind words, Ive wrote to my local MP, explaining that the judge accepted an email, which I find the worst Malpractice I personally have experienced., they have let my daughter down, and mother has coerced them all into the tribe with ease as far as Im concerned. how the hell can reuniting the daughter with me cause her "Emotional harm & distress" .....its little wonder these kids are all on anti anxiety meds, there not encouraged to face life at all, and are molly coddled from everything.

Back