Guest viewing is limited

Another birthday missed.

Kyle

Experienced member
Tommorrow is my sons birthday. I have been messaging to ask if I can drop off presents, but getting no reply. So I went online and ordered something to be delivered to him directly.

I got an email with a photo of the parcel on the doorstep this morning, so knew It had been delivered. I came home to find the parcel opened, and dumped back on my doorstep!!

It seems the ex is really going for it this time. She won't even accept my birthday gifts for him, but will drive to my home to chuck them back at me.

Was I wrong to have them delivered??

Make sure you keep records of that. The photo of it opened and dumped back on your doorstep, the info that it had been delivered.

What a bitch!
That is your sons gift, not for her to dispose of. Take a pic and put the present away for when he can enjoy it.

You weren't wrong to have it delivered. Is there anyway to get in touch with him at all or someone else to pass on the message? It's awful when you can get near to them. He's being held hostage.

Make sure you keep records of that. The photo of it opened and dumped back on your doorstep, the info that it had been delivered.
Oh I will. Its already making its way as an exibit in my Position Statement.

What a bitch!
That is your sons gift, not for her to dispose of. Take a pic and put the present away for when he can enjoy it.

You weren't wrong to have it delivered. Is there anyway to get in touch with him at all or someone else to pass on the message? It's awful when you can get near to them. He's being held hostage.

Unfortunately she's the only means of getting anything too him and she stands guard like a deranged Rottweiler.

I'll save it to give to him. Trying to hold on to the hope that the hearing in February will not support her deluded claims and I get my order upheld.

Yes you can highlight that it is your sons right to receive gifts from his own father on his birthday. It is not your exs right to decide what is done to your sons property.

Tommorrow is my sons birthday. I have been messaging to ask if I can drop off presents, but getting no reply. So I went online and ordered something to be delivered to him directly.

I got an email with a photo of the parcel on the doorstep this morning, so knew It had been delivered. I came home to find the parcel opened, and dumped back on my doorstep!!

It seems the ex is really going for it this time. She won't even accept my birthday gifts for him, but will drive to my home to chuck them back at me.

Was I wrong to have them delivered??

This is heartbreaking to read and I know this scenario all too well. I've been denied to send presents for every birthday and Christmas out of spite by the ex.

Then confusing the kids and manipulating them into thinking that we've forgotten them.

This absolutely infuriates me how they can do this, the damage it causes the kids is horrific.

Keep receipts, emails and photos and use this as evidence.

Your day will come buddy, hang in there..

I know it's not ideal but your Son will have a mountain of presents to open eventually.

I had the first time situation with exactly same thing,first Xmas without son, so packed up all his presents, tracked and signed for, took 3 attempts to get it delivered,it will be the same process for his birthday if I'm not already seeing him . But I agree keep all proof, cos at some point that conversation with your child/children will happen and that's when your truth will be heard and realisation you wasn't to blame. You know you tried and tried.

Back