Guest viewing is limited

Absurd Request For Undertakings

Oh so you've had a non threatening email with solutions? That sounds good. It sounds like your ex reacted, blew her top, then calmed down maybe (perhaps realising you might go back to court and she might look bad :-))

I think it is flexing to put me back in my place, approach of her legal team is to attack me from all angles and expect total subservience in return. Over 2 years of the same people doing the same shit, patterns start to appear.

Reactions: Ash
Ok, I sent an email denying claims and allegations. Got a response today saying they are "facts" not allegations. It does not matter if I dispute them because what I am being asked to undertake is just "sensible." My refusal is noted for if this returns to court.

So their obvious move is to write up a version of what was requested that seems reasonable, and use that to demonstrate how unreasonable I am.

Trying my best not to respond until after some proper time to filter. There was not a single "fact" in what they wrote, as far as I can see. It is now so tempting to respond in more detail, they are absolutely out on a limb.

Last edited:
Ok, I sent an email denying claims and allegations. Got a response today saying they are "facts" not allegations. It does not matter if I dispute them because what I am being asked to undertake is just "sensible." My refusal is noted for if this returns to court.

So their obvious move is to write up a version of what was requested that seems reasonable, and use that to demonstrate how unreasonable I am.

Trying my best not to respond until after some proper time to filter. There was not a single "fact" in what they wrote, as far as I can see. It is now so tempting to respond in more detail, they are absolutely out on a limb.
Res,

"....that seems reasonable...."

Yes, to that side. "Facts" need to be proven; you have already calmly stated these are unsubstantiated claims, you have done what you have to do.

Do nothing more and remember that you are totally right about tactics - to be drawn in is the motive, you are wiser than that my friend.

Take care, SS.

Back