Guest viewing is limited

Why women Lie

But you must. Obviously your most important role in life is being a dad but you're also other things. A brother (if you have siblings), a son, colleague, friend. You need to pursue your own interests, go out with mates for a pint etc or whatever your interests are. You need to be the best version of you ready for when your kids can see you.
You're still important and you can't let the system take you down.

Just to add to this.
A massive problem nowadays is children not having boundaries and being too empowered. Family court and other organisations enable poor decisions or forced decisions of adults.
Obviously we don't want to go back to the days of children being seen but not heard.
But in all areas they're given way too much say in most aspects of their lives at an age when things are beyond their comprehension.
Some examples:
1) they can hide medical information from their parents from the age of 13 (could be 12, I need to recheck this fact)
2) the age of consent is 16. We all know kids sometimes have underage sex. It's not an issue as such if it's kids of similar age. But I read a case of a 14 year old being groomed by a 24 year old. When the parents went to the police, they just said the girl consented so there was nothing they could do. Until she got pregnant and she admitted he'd raped her.
3) kids can overrule parents on saying they want to change gender. When what they need is therapy before any huge medical interventions.
4) in family court wishes and feelings are taken more seriously from 11. A lot of the time they're told what to say but family court 'experts' have little to no training on family dynamics or emotional abuse. And why is it rare for kids to be taken seriously if they say they want to live with their dad?

I've noticed a lot of his videos are from a Muslim perspective but it goes to show this problem effects anyone of any culture or race. We've all got to stick together regardless of our differences.

I've watched the first video and the woman guest speaker is spot on about what happens at the end of a relationship.
Speaking from a woman's pov over the years when friends/colleagues have gone through a break up, women generally assume the man has left and the woman is the victim. Women rally round and slag off the ex.
When I was young and naive I would have joined in. But as I've matured I've always kept quiet because I like to hear both sides of the story. Even more so after my partners situation.
The trouble is that women come from an emotional starting point so if that woman is already unstable you're dealing with a volcano 🌋

I will probably get banned for posting the below link, but it does give a good insight into how false allegations are dealt with.

I sincerely hope your allegation gets resolved as nobody deserves to suffer the consequences of an everlasting false allegation.

Back