Guest viewing is limited

What happens now... Please helpšŸ™

ryan111

Hello

So after me having my first mediation appointment ( start of dec) they tried to contact my ex. They spoke to her and said about the situation my mrs said she is willing to do mediation but could not afford to do so untill end of jan

I told mediation that its not a problem i will pay for her they rang her back and told her this but she refused said she would ring them back end of jan

I then got my MIAM form and thought i would hold out on the c100 untill the end of jan.

Guess what she did absolutely nothing.

I put my c100 form in on 7th of February. I rang mediating back up and trying to them to get hold of her she said she would pay end of the week and did.. So she's know booked in for this week

Im wanting to go to court im really wanting acsess even for 2 hours a week in a contact center (I'm not risk i just need to see them or speak to them as she's cut me off completely)

Can i still go to court i meen i will do the mediation along side it but ideally i feel like ive been emotionally ruined as she's had full control.

Im not into to say any thing bad about her i will go to court and explain i just want to see m6 children and i know they feel the same

Thanks you

It's fine, don't worry. Your C100 is in, is that right? Have you had court papers back yet? Just go and have mediation anyway and yes you can do it alongside the court process. In fact sometimes they actually order mediation to take place between first and final hearing to try and "narrow the issues". If you do come to any agreements at mediation, do not withdraw your application, whatever your ex says. A consent order can be made at the first hearing.

When you go along to mediation you can say you have already submitted an application but it would be better if things could be agreed by consent and there is opportunity to have a consent order drawn up at the first hearing, if agreement is reached now.

I've not heard back from the courts yet mate.

Just like everyone one else on here i just don't want this to happen again as it keeps happening
Thank you for you're reply

Back