Guest viewing is limited

Welcome to Chi

Ash

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and Moderator
A warm welcome to Chi22 who some of us (Roblox, Invisible Intellectual, Proud Dad, Scotay and more) will remember as being very experienced and full of good advice!

Welcome Chi!

I lurked in a corner for a couple of years omewhere else on the web and read your messages there with great admiration.

Thank you from that once silent lurker!

SS.

Unusual for @Ash to post a specific welcome, thought I'd better check what all the fuss was about 🤣

Indeed, my bad, not sure how I missed this thread the first time around(!) belated welcome (back) 😊

Look forward to seeing all that wisdom being shared !🙏

Unusual for @Ash to post a specific welcome, thought I'd better check what all the fuss was about 🤣

Indeed, my bad, not sure how I missed this thread the first time around(!) belated welcome (back) 😊

Look forward to seeing all that wisdom being shared !🙏
You're too kind MagicJ!

It's a bit disappointing (read ' personally heartbreaking') that I don't have the time to respond to more posts in detail. Lots of men here go through horrendous allegations (I have too) and it seems easy to say it will resolve (and often in the dad's favour in the long run) but it does not make it any more easy for them to go through. Likewise, hurriedly written CAFCASS safeguarding letters/CAFCASS initial phone calls or the involvement of relatively inexperienced and biased social services departments.

An added complication is that the case around my children has gone on so long, been so complicated and protracted that my input is going to be - mainly - for those others who are also experiencing 'implacable hostility' to contact and where a NYAS Guardian (or social services/CAFCASS guardian) gas been appointed or again where a Fact Find or Final Hearing is listed etc.

I'll continue to check in and chimr in when I can, even if that sometimes ('only') means replying occasionally.

Back