Guest viewing is limited

Triple P (Positive Parenting Course) is court approved.

Yomi

I am just posting this here to help other Dads advised to complete a parenting course. The Positive Parenting Programme also called the Triple P is accepted by the court.
It costs £85 and can be competed in days before your hearing.

It is different from the Parenting Together course by CAFCASS.

I completed mine after seeing the CAFCASS report and it was accepted by the court.

It saves a lot of time in resuming contact with the children.

All the best

Looked at this, thanks for update. I'm going to do it pre C100 application as a signal of proactive behavior, might be something in it for thought too.

Reactions: Ash
I am just posting this here to help other Dads advised to complete a parenting course. The Positive Parenting Programme also called the Triple P is accepted by the court.
It costs £85 and can be competed in days before your hearing.

It is different from the Parenting Together course by CAFCASS.

I completed mine after seeing the CAFCASS report and it was accepted by the court.

It saves a lot of time in resuming contact with the children.

All the best
This is the one I mentioned in a post yesterday. You even get a certificate to say you have completed the course, my son has printed his ready for court next week. It’s worth searching “triple p parenting online free” as it is free for people in some counties through the local council websites.

The courts also liked it when my son did a coparenting program run by dads unlimited which is free.

Thanks for this post Yomi. I'm going to sticky it so it's found easily and can be linked for others :-) I'm going to move it to a different section and sticky it.

Back