Guest viewing is limited

The feminist ideology in social services

Peanut 21

Experienced member
Below is a piece from a Karen Woodall blog which may sound familiar to some. Social workers have a biased feminist ideology throughout their training. I've certainly witnessed an example of the below story myself.

I'll post the link for the full article as well.

'Annie is a nine year old girl who is rejecting her father who she says is mean to her and always angry. Her mother is upholding Annie’s decision and saying that she supports contact in principle but she isn’t going to make Annie see her father when she is so able to describe how he has been angry with her. A social work report is commissioned and the social worker meets with Annie’s father to talk about Annie’s rejection of him. Annie’s father is anxious during the meeting and keen to explain that the things that Annie has been saying are just not true. He shows photographs of Annie to the social worker who then shows them to Annie who tells her that she was only smiling because she was afraid of her father who was angry with her if she didn’t look happy. The social worker, steeped as she is in feminist teaching, listens next to Annie’s mother who tells her that Annie’s father was always unpredictable and angry and that she left him because he frightened her, she says she doesn’t want Annie to feel the same about him as she grows up. On this basis Annie’s father is considered to be in need of some parenting training, learning how to be empathic and more considerate. When he objects to this, saying that he is empathic and kind and that he doesn’t need to attend classes to teach him to be so, the social worker considers this to be evidence of him being inflexible and controlling and the narrative begins to build that Annie has justifiably rejected her father. Indeed in the feminist narrative, this IS justified rejection. In a system where women analyse relational behaviour in terms of a belief that men are always advantaged over women, Annie’s mother has escaped a controlling man and Annie herself is simply taking the enlightened step of doing the same. Thus upholding Annie’s ‘decision’ is a natural step and one which is considered to be both empowering and insightful. Loss of the father in feminist ideology is nothing much to be concerned about. Such has been the underlying framework of family services for more than fifty years in the UK. The same is true elsewhere in the world.'

Same "feminists" (they're not) who deny parental alienation exists, when there are hundreds of thousands of personal accounts of alienated kids on youtube who never knew their dads cos their mums were "feminists" (aka child abusers).

Dads are disposable. Every authority I've dealt with over years of PA abuse is the same. Full of bitter twisted misandric abusers.

I hate celebrity nonsense but check out the comments on this article. Happens to so many people.
If a millionaire can't fight against an alienator, who can?
Absolutely go down the court route if you can and use a barrister if you can afford it. But extreme alienators are tricky and nasty.

Back