Guest viewing is limited

The beginning of my journey.

Yes it's all blather isn't it?

I interpret it as, I’ve been told being difficult, demanding and demeaning of your rights as a father will not get me what I want.

So now I launch the I am reasonable and accommodating display prior to the final hearing in January.

I interpret it as, I’ve been told being difficult, demanding and demeaning of your rights as a father will not get me what I want.

So now I launch the I am reasonable and accommodating display prior to the final hearing in January.
Do the letters state somewhere that they are "without prejudice"? If so, they can't be used in court unless both parties agree to it. The point? It's worth bearing in mind that, if that's the case, don't expend too unnecessary mental effort on them (in terms of responding); just do what's necessary and be mindful that they can't be used as evidence unless you both agree.

Do the letters state somewhere that they are "without prejudice"? If so, they can't be used in court unless both parties agree to it. The point? It's worth bearing in mind that, if that's the case, don't expend too unnecessary mental effort on them (in terms of responding); just do what's necessary and be mindful that they can't be used as evidence unless you both agree.

They aren’t letters just emails from her solicitor.

Back