Guest viewing is limited

The beginning of my journey.

After reading about the police incident, I think their actions were extreme.
What evidence led to the decision to make an arrest?
I would ask for the police disclosures so that you can see what she has said to the police (probably lies) in her statement.
And then you could use her false statement against her.
Have since spoken to a solicitor who believes the arrest was unlawful and completely against pace (which I knew anyway)

Will be taking action reference this and see how far it gets

Have since spoken to a solicitor who believes the arrest was unlawful and completely against pace (which I knew anyway)

Will be taking action reference this and see how far it gets
If the police made a mistake, that's a separate issue between you and the police. They will probably apologise and close the case.
However, the lies she told to the police could be very useful. My ex tried to have me arrested, but it didn't work. Through the police disclosures, you could gain a lot of insight. The court will most likely order disclosures.

Have since spoken to a solicitor who believes the arrest was unlawful...
My understanding is that unlawful means they didn't follow correct procedures)protocol. Were you interviewed and a statement taken, then, presumably, released without charge?

Somebody please explain to me these wildly differring actions of the police, ranging from calling you up to go the police station to arresting you at your place of work?

If the police made a mistake, that's a separate issue between you and the police. They will probably apologise and close the case.
However, the lies she told to the police could be very useful. My ex tried to have me arrested, but it didn't work. Through the police disclosures, you could gain a lot of insight. The court will most likely order disclosures.
great nickname you have mate, we should all be called that 😂

Court today, what a roller coaster

She rocked her with her new partner (at least 10-15 years older than her). Good to know I was right all along…

She changed position, I could have him for 4 hours every fortnight with either her mother or partner to supervise….

Declined this (obvs), magistrates were sitting to thought I would take my shot.
Her barrister argued for a S7, based on the allegations and CPS decision pending this was dismissed and final hearing to be arranged for January 8th.
Prohibited steps also dismissed, interim order is for:

2x 2 hour supervised public setting visits for the next 2 weeks.
2x4 hour supervised visits public setting for the following 2 weeks.
4 hours unsupervised from then on each Saturday.
Xmas day 8-12.

So not the 8 hours per week I was after in the interim but half that, with everything else being dismissed according to my plan.
In all in all, probably a good result.

But boy oh boy did seeing her rock up with this dude hurt… a lot.

Was the bloke good looking or a downgrade? 😆
I know it really sucks when you first see your ex with someone new but it'll get better I promise.

Has anyone ever crowdfunded legal fees before? This is my biggest issue, I don’t have savings or the disposable income required.
Not ideal but if it's a viable option you could get 0% interest credit cards (some offer up to 3 years with that); that could equate to an interest-free loan but, obviously, need to sensible.

Not ideal but if it's a viable option you could get 0% interest credit cards (some offer up to 3 years with that); that could equate to an interest-free loan but, obviously, need to sensible.

Wish I could! Barrister quotes are around 2k for the day. So that’s the min I need to find, would like to consolidate what I’ve spent so far though.

And the games begin….

10AM for the supervised visits is fine.
10AM for church on a Sunday is also fine
8AM for Xmas day also fine

10am for the unsupervised visits not fine, too early, will struggle to get him ready on time.

And somewhat bafflingly her solicitors have asked the court to decide on the time for the unsupervised visits (if it’s appropriate)

*headscratcher*

And the games begin….

10AM for the supervised visits is fine.
10AM for church on a Sunday is also fine
8AM for Xmas day also fine

10am for the unsupervised visits not fine, too early, will struggle to get him ready on time.

And somewhat bafflingly her solicitors have asked the court to decide on the time for the unsupervised visits (if it’s appropriate)

*headscratcher*
so, is church with you unsupervised?

so, is church with you unsupervised?
Sorry she attends church every Sunday at 10AM travelling from her home address (wherever that may be these days) and she is capable of getting him up and ready for this.

So if 10AM works every Sunday… it should work on the Saturday.

Sorry she attends church every Sunday at 10AM travelling from her home address (wherever that may be these days) and she is capable of getting him up and ready for this.

I hear ya.... your right. It works in a normal person mind buddy............

Sadly it's another textbook tactic. All of a sudden the child needs a lie in on your day but other days you know they're awake and up doing stuff.
She'll probably argue that as Sunday they have to get up for church, Saturdays are their day to not rush about.

First initial contact session today, it’s very clear the last 2 months have completely eroded our bond, very unsettled on and off. Very emotional and difficult.

3 more supervised sessions to get through.
No update on the last post yet though.
Ironically they arrived 10 mins early today..

I think it's already been mentioned but I reckon the ex withholds feeding or nap time so your child is grizzly and hungry.

Got an email today… the last line
“Our client hopes, in completing this request, that a relationship can start to be built between yourself and our client to promote co-parenting which will support xxxxx”

Really… because your clients behaviour so far has not indicated that this was her desire at all….i don’t buy it… because I’m not stupid.

(Not my actual reply btw)

Back