Guest viewing is limited

Supervised contact

rugbycourt

Anyone had these sessions and got a report back?
I am just trying to understand what types of things they include?
My child's mother had a session today and asked to bring a present which I agreed to, there was no present given ..Then on the way out child said hey Dad Mum was actually quite nice to me today, that was in front of the social worker .. Would these types of things be included? Or am I wishful thinking?

Hi buddy,

I’ve had a few supervised sessions with my child. In my case they have recorded pretty much everything that has gone on in the session, from the initial greeting when they enter the room (e.g. xxxx child’s name runs to dad with open arms and appears very pleased to see him), what we both say during the session, what we play with and how we interact with other and what happens at handover at the end. They also note how often I check my child’s nappy, give them drinks and food (and what they are e.g healthy foods) and what toys I bring or use at the centre. They are pretty comprehensive in my case. Hoping they will help me!

Did mum ask to bring the present? Was it logged by centre staff initially?

Hi buddy,

I’ve had a few supervised sessions with my child. In my case they have recorded pretty much everything that has gone on in the session, from the initial greeting when they enter the room (e.g. xxxx child’s name runs to dad with open arms and appears very pleased to see him), what we both say during the session, what we play with and how we interact with other and what happens at handover at the end. They also note how often I check my child’s nappy, give them drinks and food (and what they are e.g healthy foods) and what toys I bring or use at the centre. They are pretty comprehensive in my case. Hoping they will help me!

Did mum ask to bring the present? Was it logged by centre staff initially?
Yes centre staff emailed me and said could she bring present which I said yes to, was mentioned on video call last night but nothing, I've emailed in and said did child forget present and they said .. No mention of a present today and we didn't enquire. So to me it's blown my mind. They also asked if Mum could provide snacks I said yes, they emailed this morning saying can I provide as Mums asked me to. Surly that will go on a report?!
Child ran out of the centre happy to see me got in the car with my sister while I was talking to staff and she shouted Dad Mum was actually quite nice to me today - again hoping they put that in the report as her being unstable is the reason she's doing supervised however I've stated she only needs 2 sessions so one next week then she's moving to supported as long as no issues.
Centre staff said if I need clarification on anything in the report I can email at any time so makes me think she has said something?!

If those things don’t go on the report keep the emails as proof mum said one thing then did another.

Sorry I don’t know if they put anything that could be seen as negative in these reports.

If those things don’t go on the report keep the emails as proof mum said one thing then did another.

Sorry I don’t know if they put anything that could be seen as negative in these reports.
Yeah I will do, it's just a constant battle at the moment as Mum says a lot and doesn't do it its fine no issue nothing raised, but if I put one foot an inch to the left I am back in court!
She's order to do the supported after this yet has told the centre she does want any family members dropping child off .. this is clearly going to be allowed but she says I am the one stalling or causing conflict on access and I'm really not at all!

Back