Guest viewing is limited

Solicitors encouraging child alienation during financial proceedings

Ghostdad

Hi All
In addition to the horrific alienation I've had from my child as a result of my ex, who shockingly is a child psychologist, I have for over 18months been involved in a financial resolution through courts. What I noticed during this period was that my exs first solicitor in particular was encouraging her child alienation, by threatening occupational orders and acting on the misleading incorrect information my ex was providing her.

I was just interested to understand if this has been the case for others?

Thanks

Hi All
In addition to the horrific alienation I've had from my child as a result of my ex, who shockingly is a child psychologist, I have for over 18months been involved in a financial resolution through courts. What I noticed during this period was that my exs first solicitor in particular was encouraging her child alienation, by threatening occupational orders and acting on the misleading incorrect information my ex was providing her.

I was just interested to understand if this has been the case for others?

Thanks
Yes it has been the case, massively. I would go so far as to say that at least the misleading information originates from her solicitor. Their role is to create the reality they will later capitalise upon. It is a form of writing the picture they claim it true into existence.

In my experience, solicitors are at best moral vacuums. Judges and barristers the same. At times it feels like pure evil, but I think it is just greed and indifference.

Thanks Resolute. It's nice to hear someone has the same experiences. I couldn't believe the conduct of her solicitor, doing all she could to encourage alienation and making it hard for me to see my child with threats etc.. I did complain to the Solicitor's company who refused to acknowledge it then the SRA, but found them to get toothless.

Last edited:
Solicitors aren't all bad, but the law they are applying is rotten and outdated. Change won't come in the courts, it needs to come from Parliament and no government has the guts to tackle the contradiction that women are equal everywhere but in divorce, where they are allowed to be a cross between mumzilla with serious golden uterus syndrome and little wallflowers who cannot look after themselves.

Back