Guest viewing is limited

Small ad for funding the forum

If there were a just-giving link in place of the advert, I think cost of running would be covered each year. I also think Ash should be relieved of the expense.

It might be good to have one of those fundraising thermometer graphics. I agree that a subscription is problematic. This is not a service, it is a forum on which ideas and guidance are shared freely. If a member subscribed, would they have grounds for complaint if they didn't like the DWK response?

If there were a just-giving link in place of the advert, I think cost of running would be covered each year. I also think Ash should be relieved of the expense.

It might be good to have one of those fundraising thermometer graphics. I agree that a subscription is problematic. This is not a service, it is a forum on which ideas and guidance are shared freely. If a member subscribed, would they have grounds for complaint if they didn't like the DWK response?
I agree with this, I’d be stuffed without the advice I’ve got on here and Ash has done so for me via direct messages. I’d happily contribute.

Back