Guest viewing is limited

Residence requirement for kids for CAO

AppleTV

Hello Lovely Fathers,

I'll be applying for CAO soon, what are the Residence requirement for kids? do you need a separate room for same sex kids, a separate house? a lounge is also required?

I live in a big rented house, which has a separate side extension/annex and that annex has 2 rooms, a private kitchen and private bathroom, a very large shared garden, do you think that would be enough to satisfy court for two same sex kids, one is under 10 and one is 10+

any help is appreciated

thanks

If they're different sexes then over 10 they need their own room. If they're same sex it should be ok to share a room. Do you mean you have accommodation in a shared house? I think if you have a separate area with it's own door, it should be fine. Ideally with a lock on your door.

they are same sexes, main entrance to the house and annex is same but then annex is separate and all rooms/door has got locks, private kitchen and bathroom for the annex. but the annex has only two room, one for parents and one for kids, would that be OK? and do i need to have a private lounge as well?

If they're different sexes then over 10 they need their own room. If they're same sex it should be ok to share a room. Do you mean you have accommodation in a shared house? I think if you have a separate area with it's own door, it should be fine. Ideally with a lock on your door.
This

sorry i need further clarification on the above advise,, do we need to have a lounge as well alongside a separate room for kids? thanks

Back