Guest viewing is limited

Released on bail after allegation of common assault. Conditions say I should not contact but she did today

AxlBoy

Today she called me witheld number- explained my bail conditions etc and she said are we not going to work things out and finances. Later in evening she messaged my sister in law saying she wants seperation.

Any advice what to do?

Today she called me witheld number- explained my bail conditions etc and she said are we not going to work things out and finances. Later in evening she messaged my sister in law saying she wants seperation.

Any advice what to do?
Sorry you’re in this situation. If she calls again as soon as you know it’s her hang up. Call 101 and advise the police that she is contacting you. Unfortunately they are your bail conditions and even if she calls you you can still be arrested for breach of bail. The police can call her and tell her to stop contacting you though.

Do you have children? If you do how old are they and are there conditions in your bail that allow you to make arrangements for seeing children through a third party?

Reactions: Ash
Back