Guest viewing is limited

QLR during contested NMO

25230934Lj

Just been appointed a late QLR for a contested NMO hearing next week as currently LIP, can anyone explain what they provide and offer for myself as the respondent.

In addition the applicants solictor is being very difficult over my evidence exhibits/statements to insert within the bundle even though the court have ordered this, it’s almost like they are intentionally withholding information as can affect their clients case. I have directly sent all to the court as worried they will manipulate the bundle.

TIA.

Hi. I can't help there I'm afraid as QLR's are a new one on me. Someone else mentioned them recently. However I'm not sure you should be contesting an NMO. It can be better to do an undertaking as I'm sure others on here will agree. It can drag on for a very long time if you contest and delay any Child Arrangements progressing.

Yes that is a typical solicitor trick leaving your documents out of the bundle. And yes you can just submit them to court yourself along with a polite email asking for these to be included as part of the bundle as Mrs Ex's solicitor failed to include them in the bundle.

I hope you sent a covering email with them.

Hi. I can't help there I'm afraid as QLR's are a new one on me. Someone else mentioned them recently. However I'm not sure you should be contesting an NMO. It can be better to do an undertaking as I'm sure others on here will agree. It can drag on for a very long time if you contest and delay any Child Arrangements progressing.

Yes that is a typical solicitor trick leaving your documents out of the bundle. And yes you can just submit them to court yourself along with a polite email asking for these to be included as part of the bundle as Mrs Ex's solicitor failed to include them in the bundle.

I hope you sent a covering email with them.
Hi Ash

I already have my CAO,equal shared care and even had a appeal judgment a year after, which the judge granted me even more time from it.

I accepted an undertaking the first time as a means to progress with CAO so I will not be accepting one this time and she’s brought up the same allegations again during 2nd NMO but added a few more false accusations from 4/5 years ago.

She wants one simply for the control and arrestible conditions as has a tendency to fabricate and stage assaults so I get arrested during the handovers she insists I do although I’ve been actively trying to escape them for 3 years due to conflict and our son being collateral damage time and time again….awful.

Thanks

Ah sorry I didn't realise. So you already have a lives with both parents order and she's making new allegations and asking for an NMO? What is she accusing you of? Has she witheld your kids?

Ah sorry I didn't realise. So you already have a lives with both parents order and she's making new allegations and asking for an NMO? What is she accusing you of? Has she witheld your kids?

Yeah already have exactly what I want, shes attacking my partner to be honest, my ex has a serious issue, just won’t let me live in peace.Shes accused me of everything and things regarding CAO,she’s constantly ringing the police saying I broke a non mole( which wasn’t in place and police told her many times) for taking my son on holiday to Cornwall and didn’t take him nursery. All just false manipulative accusations.

She wants the control I think and to punish me as she’s seriously bitter and the justice system allows it for some reason.i get zero protection.

No never withheld our son from me. Her accusations are more like her very own confessions,she's twisted the truth soo much.

Back