Guest viewing is limited

Phone

Hi , They will keep it for aslong as they need to unfortunately one bit of advice, when it is returned take a charger and the pin to make sure the sim is there

Ahh as expected, again unfortunate, I will assume this is all false allegations.

Are you under investigation?

The best outcome is that the charges are NFA'd, and you have every right to be worried it's not a nice feeling at all but as I said, since legal aid was stopped in the family court,Except for DV, it has since seen legal aid applications soar by 300%, hence why many ex's choose this route it's a delay tactic, especially if it's all unfounded, however, if there is evidence of it occurring then I do advocate the ex doing so.

Have you had a police interview yet? If not, call a criminal solicitor - they should be able to attend an interview with you free of charge. Probably best to say no comment to everything. Apparently they can't pass it to the CPS if you no comment - unless they have evidence.

Yes I had the interview on Friday with the criminal solicitor I answered all the questions because I had nothing to hide . The biggest one was she had sent me pictures of herself and is saying I am threatening send them on too people but these pictures ain’t on my phone

Did you delete those pictures?

One bit of advice I would give,going forward is document everything involving the ex, literally everything, day time and the context of what it is

Hi was arrested on Thursday for dv and my phone was taken how long they keep it for
Unfortunately that phone will be with them for up to two years. It's best to sort yourself a cheap one until your contract comes around again.

Will they have her phone too
They may have. I know of one victim who had her phone taken.

I never really know what the police are expecting to find on these phones. Only in one case have I ever read of a phone holding any relevant information.

Back