Guest viewing is limited

Pension Inquiry form help

Hi and welcome, I'm assuming from the form you linked to, that you've gone through or going through the final stages of your financial settlement, is the form.linked to a decision by the judge or amicable with ex?

Hi capa. Far from amicable. I’m currently on bail as are many other folk posting in this forum and ex only allows me 6 hours contact a week. My solicitor asked me to fill form E and part of that is the Pension Inquiry form. Our first financial hearing is set for January. I’ve a whole load of other questions so I’m sure I will start other threads in due course.

Mine is the same yet I was not Instructed to fill in that form,just the form E,I was just asked to provide a CEV from my pension provider which has a shelf life of 3 months

Hi capa. Far from amicable. I’m currently on bail as are many other folk posting in this forum and ex only allows me 6 hours contact a week. My solicitor asked me to fill form E and part of that is the Pension Inquiry form. Our first financial hearing is set for January. I’ve a whole load of other questions so I’m sure I will start other threads in due course.
HI mate, as this is for a form E I assume its the Pension end term value (PETV) you can email your pension company and ask for it direct. I was advised that at this stage theres no need to get it for your state pension. Hope this helps and feel for ya buddy, this is a hellish situation

I'm at the stage of the Final so my CEV pension valuation is set but I do have to get an updated version as the shelf life has lapsed, yes agreed state pension is not required at this stage but maybe brought up in the final. Any questions you have feel free to message me, especially if you have an ex who has not disclosed a thing

I'm at the stage of the Final so my CEV pension valuation is set but I do have to get an updated version as the shelf life has lapsed, yes agreed state pension is not required at this stage but maybe brought up in the final. Any questions you have feel free to message me, especially if you have an ex who has not disclosed a thing
Shelf life 12 months for a CETV i believe

@Jumper85 see I thought it was 12 months yet I googled and all searches said 3 months and my pension provider didnt know either

@Jumper85 see I thought it was 12 months yet I googled and all searches said 3 months and my pension provider didnt know either
My barrister as part of the final hearing said it was 12 months. Equally some pension providers will only provide 1 CETV every 6 or 12 months anyway.

OK thanks for that,although I may need to get another as my pension pot has reduced since the free cetv valuation

Back