Guest viewing is limited

Passport/GP records

Hello,

I have my son shared in the holidays, as per court order. I have a holiday booked at the end of July for 5 nights. I do believe she will say no, do you know how long a specific issues application takes?

First step is email your ex with a deadline to reply saying you are planning on taking child out of the country and you will need passports prior.

If you dont then get a reply you have reason for the special issue app.

I’d email now and give her till next Thursday. If no response then get application off next friday

I have his passport, I applied for his after court as I know she would not give it. So would you just ask her for permission really?

If the court order says you have to get agreement to go abroad then I would ask her permission. Then apply when she ignored you.

You can see all costs on the EX50 court costs webpage:

For the SIO it falls under the below @ £255 for the application

Any new applications under the Children Act 1989 to request permission to issue proceedings or for an order or directions to be made concerning the child or children, for example child arrangements order, prohibited steps order, specific issue order or special guardianship order (with the exception of applications for care and supervision orders which are issued by local authorities)

Hello all,

I am back again for some advise, my ex is wanting the passport for son. I have refused advising there needs to be something legal in place which says she will return this as there is trust issues there obviously. She has said she is going to apply to the family and I am wondering If I have to pay any of these costs as she saying I will have to please.

Thank you

Hello all,

I am back again for some advise, my ex is wanting the passport for son. I have refused advising there needs to be something legal in place which says she will return this as there is trust issues there obviously. She has said she is going to apply to the family and I am wondering If I have to pay any of these costs as she saying I will have to please.

Thank you
Let her apply, it's a threat.

Wait and see what hear application is for, if it's a specific issue order for passport only or a holiday, then you could always just turn up without paying a thing and LIP.

Did you manage to go on ur holiday yet?

She sounds like she is just causing drama if she won't give you a reason why, just ignore her.

If she doesn't give you a very detailed and specific reason in writing why she needs it, then she doesn't need it.

Wait and see what hear application is for, if it's a specific issue order for passport only or a holiday, then you could always just turn up without paying a thing and LIP.

She sounds like she is just causing drama if she won't give you a reason why, just ignore her.

If she doesn't give you a very detailed and specific reason in writing why she needs it, then she doesn't need it.
She

She said she has booked a holiday and needed the passport. Of course I want him to go away with both of us, I just don't believe she will give me it back and this is why I don't want to give it her.

Yes we went on our holiday in July.

She should provide evidence of all foreign holidays.

If she can show you that you'll probably need to hand them over.

Back