Guest viewing is limited

Parenting 101 (Post CAO) : The Overview

MagicJ

Experienced member
Hi All,

The forum supports members incredibly well emotionally, mentally & practically with the journey from pre-CAO to post-CAO.
However our journey's don't always end with the CAO & inevitably in a number of cases our EX's will continue attempts at disruption.

There is a wealth of experience with the Forum Members on how to anticipate & pro-actively prevent such attempts from creating conflict.
As such, to support members as they transition out of court & into new routine's, I am looking to pull together a collective set of experiences.

These will be across a range of topics, from Leveraging Co-parenting Apps, School Events, Clubs, Discipline & general parenting in separated households.
We are not experts but we have experience & generating discussion on expert articles & opinions through the lens of our experiences, should hopefully be valuable.

I look forward to exchanging experiences - feel free to start parenting topics, I just ask you to start the titles with Parenting 101 (Post CAO) : then add your topic!

All the Best,

Magic J

p.s. I note this does not cover pre-CAO parenting approach, as in light of Court exchanges, those approaches are more refined & guidance is freely available across the existing Childcare Sub-board & threads.

Reactions: Ash
Back