Guest viewing is limited

Over 1500 Threads!

MagicJ

Experienced member
Six months on from the 1000 milestone and the number of threads on the forum has already passed 1500.

It's heartbreaking to see how many families are caught up in our Family Court System.

Anecdotally, it shows the support for Fathers who are fully involved in the upbringing of their children is woeful at best and continues to highlight what an oasis this forum, it's community and its moderation team have become - what a gem ! 💎

Much love and strength for everyone's journey!

You're right, it shows there is not enough help out there for Fathers for so many to need this forum. The Family Court system has had plenty of time to sort itself out since the pandemic. They blame the government of course. I still think help from other Dads who have been through the system, is important though and it's surprising how Solicitors are still giving Dads bad advice sometimes. I think the main thing with that is - solicitors have nothing to do with the Cafcass interviews - and that's where it needs some tips from other Dads. We are in a state of high anxiety and frustration and emotion when starting the court process and there is a tendency to blurt everything out to the first person who will listen and unfortunately, that is Cafcass, who are not the best people to blurt everything out to.

I think it would be good to create a checklist or some sort of go to page for FAQ?

That is an option - mostly it's just in threads and the articles on the home page contain a lot of info as well.

Back