Guest viewing is limited

Outstanding Statement from respondent - help please :)

NotGivingUp

I had to prepare a statement after submitting an application for a breached order. Mine was due on a certain day and time. This had to be sent to the respondents solicitors and also the courts which was completed in line, ordered by the court.

Subsequently I was due to have had my response to the statement sent back to me at a certain time and date and this has not yet been received. I understand if any direction from the court cannot be complied with any party can request an extension, but if this was the case would I be made aware that an extension has been requested?

How will this fall in line now as technically that's breaching yet another order? Or will this just not favour well for the respondent?

Equally will the courts still seek to proceed forward with the DRA?

It seems to be a case mothers are allowed to file late and nothing said aslong as filed before court date.. Its unfair as father's have submitted paperwork ontime and gives mother a chance to reply to the fathers paperwork too by filing late.

It seems to be a case mothers are allowed to file late and nothing said aslong as filed before court date.. Its unfair as father's have submitted paperwork ontime and gives mother a chance to reply to the fathers paperwork too by filing late.
Yes, that does feel unfair especially considering the breaches are due to not sticking to the outlined agreements.

Will a court also provide a hearing date without a response from the mother?

Yes, that does feel unfair especially considering the breaches are due to not sticking to the outlined agreements.

Will a court also provide a hearing date without a response from the mother?
Has she not been giving an order to make a statement? Usually a hearing date is issued and a order of what the court requires before the hearing date is issued

Back