Guest viewing is limited

No Further Action police result

IntriguedUser

Hi all,

I was falsely accused of exposure, I was arrested, interviewed and released with a result of NFA (No Further Action).

I have my 7 year old son 5050, lives with both, on a 1 week on 1 week off basis.

I'm very concerned if I need to make a variation to the order, or raise safeguarding concerns that this is going to flag up and cause me to lose access to my child?

This record was not on any checks with CAFCASS when the court order was done, as its only recently happened.

Any advice? Sorry if this is the wrong sub-forum

If you've already got a 50/50 order then don't worry - it's already been established that there are no welfare issues.

Thanks, my issue is if I need to go back to court to amend the order, etc, will it then flag up with cafcass section 7 report?
I had an incident that resulted in NFA come up in the Cafcass safeguarding letter. This comes into play right at the start. My ex tried to make something of it in an early hearing and Cafcass treated it as though problematic at first. My judges did not give any attention to an arrest without charge.

I had an incident that resulted in NFA come up in the Cafcass safeguarding letter. This comes into play right at the start. My ex tried to make something of it in an early hearing and Cafcass treated it as though problematic at first. My judges did not give any attention to an arrest without charge.
Thanks for the input I'll bear this in mind.

Back