Guest viewing is limited

Moms position statement

Alocacoc

Im just expressing on here as Im so angry

not only did mom not turn up to court, "because she was so ill"

hers and our daughters position statement was just full of how unperfect I am, (this should have set alarm bells at volume 5, no ambivalence)

she started her statement with : "This has nothing to do with me and is all daughters idea"
Daughter finished statement with: "I need you to know this is all my idea no one put me up to it"

That should have sent alarm bells off at 9000rpm!"!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Ive even shown 5 independent people that and they all said its as suspicious as hell how its typed, and there not even experts

I can find videos from 1999 telling people this is the criteria for PA

and do you know what notice the court took in 2023.........Absolutely none!

its gone past bad now Im starting to find it like one of those awful movies that are so bad theyre good!

It is awful.
Sadly I think the court is backing off as your daughter is deemed old enough to make her own decisions now.
It's dreadful for parents subjected to PA because there's no one to turn to. Other than sites like this of course.
I think currently the best you can do is contact your daughter from time to time. Tell her you'll always be there for her and the door is always open.
One day she will hopefully be free from her mother and curiosity will make her want to reconnect with you.

I think he's not allowed to contact her now. Ex reported to the police as harrassment (is that right?). You could maybe pass a message or card through a relative, but be careful what you say. Keep it as Peanut suggested.

It's going to be a situation of carefully reaching out now and then, without too much communication or information, or she could just reject anything you say. I'd keep it to nice little cards and - thinking about you and the door is always open - type thing. The slightest sign that you're upset or angry and she will be scared of flack in future. It might be an idea to involve other people - parents of friends, relatives, to pass a message for you. But you'll need to handle it carefully and sensitively.

It's going to be a situation of carefully reaching out now and then, without too much communication or information, or she could just reject anything you say. I'd keep it to nice little cards and - thinking about you and the door is always open - type thing. The slightest sign that you're upset or angry and she will be scared of flack in future. It might be an idea to involve other people - parents of friends, relatives, to pass a message for you. But you'll need to handle it carefully and sensitively.

Ive learnt this is the worst pathology Ive ever seen, your damned if you do and damned if you dont. And how everything falls at the alienators feet is mind blowing, I dont think Ive had anything go in my favour, even the school are dismissive with me, although they still reply to Parental rights. Mom has literally coerced everyone with just her mouth.

Ive also noticed something along the journey, the claims about me get worse the more I try and reconcile, once mom new she was summoned to court and panicked, the claims from the daughter got even worse, Im suprised she hasnt convinced her I sexually abused her yet

Back