Guest viewing is limited

Mom in India without children- contact by grandmother

Srini009

This is adding to my previous query.

Mom is India while me and children are in in UK, I have child order, with no direct or indirect contact.

Can my mother(children grandmother), my sisters, relatives or any friends talk to mom in India to check if she can compromise on child access or provide any level of access to me? will that be treated as indirect access by me. Can she report in UK court against me for breaching the order? If she records the conversation and then apply to UK court.

Can they talk to her about their access to children with mom?? as none of relatives have seen or spoken to children for 5yrs as they are in India, nor they were able to talk to children mother. will this also be seen as breach of order?

Or can she do a false report to police in India for harassment case against my mother and relative and use that against me here, or use that police report against any further applications made by children grandparents.

If me or my relative discuss about access to children with mother, will that be treated as contacting children indirectly access?? hope this is not treated as breach of order but rather a mediation.

I think your relatives may be able to contact her on their own part. However they might get a hostile reaction, and yes she could try and take out a non molestation order against them. It might be worth a try though.

Thank you Ash, they are in India, so doesn't matter much if she wants to have a non-molestation order against them as they wouldn't be interested to have relationship with her either if doesn't respond properly. If not effecting me or referred as indirect contact they are absolutely fine.

Reactions: Ash
I might not have my head totally around what is going on here because of the different threads.

It seems to me like it might be worth taking a step back.

If relative(s) in India approach her:

1) what might this achieve for you
2) how might this be used against you in the long run

My provisional answers are respectively: probably nothing useful, and perhaps quite powerfully.

"He had relatives track me down in India to harass me on his behalf outside of the court's jurisdiction. I was just trying to have a short holiday", could be the line for her.

If you have genuine and significant concerns for the children's wellbeing over this short period. Social services or a police welfare check are options. These could be manipulated to reflect poorly on you as well.

Just some thoughts. You know best for your situation.

Thank you Resolute and agree with, we thought on the same line and we have decided not approach her taking into account my previous experience with her.

She would use every opportunity against me, and I will swirl in new unnecessary cases, and there is little chance that she will cooperate with any of my relatives.

If she really want to have dialogue then let her initiate otherwise she will use that as an opportunity for me to do make mistakes.

Back