Guest viewing is limited

Keep focused and negotiate the system

Ash

Administrator
Staff member
Admin and Moderator
I've just linked a couple of pieces of recent caselaw and want to say that despite some Dads cases not going well recently, don't get despondent. We've had three Dads on here come out with 50/50 or near 50/50 lives with orders in recent months, two of whom had serious allegations. It's a rocky road and a lot of things to navigate, but it is possible.

I've just linked a couple of pieces of recent caselaw and want to say that despite some Dads cases not going well recently, don't get despondent. We've had three Dads on here come out with 50/50 or near 50/50 lives with orders in recent months, two of whom had serious allegations. It's a rocky road and a lot of things to navigate, but it is possible.
Thank you Ash, .
It is all so emotionally, financially and mentally draining. It's good to see ho we can get through to 50/50when against such horrendous problems.

Yes, it's not a black and white system.
All depends on who you have as a judge, social worker etc and the other parent.
Like all areas in life, it's luck of the drawer.

Yes, it's not a black and white system.
All depends on who you have as a judge, social worker etc and the other parent.
Like all areas in life, it's luck of the drawer.
My mediator literally said "court is like a lucky dip" 😬

A mediator would say that :ROFLMAO: They prefer people not to go to court. There is maybe some truth in it but it is also a "game" of strategy. Which most of us aren't prepared for. It seems wrong that we should have to pay for experts to help our cases go well, just to see our own children.

Hi Ash. Where can I find the links of recent case law you posted?

Back