Guest viewing is limited

Issues with Nursery during/after court proceedings

Jgallagher1988

Hello,

First post on here so just after a bit of advice really. I’ve been going through court proceedings to see my daughter which finally came to an end after 18 months and I get to see my daughter regularly now which is brilliant. However, throughout the process I have had issues with nursery. They have obviously listened to my ex partners side, all which is not true, and they seem to have taken sides. They seem to constantly report back to my ex partner with much of the things being taken out of context when I pick her up each Thursday from nursery. Can anything be done about this or do I just have to grin and bear it?

Thanks!

How much longer is your child going to the nursery?
You may need to grin and bear it.
I'd literally pick up your child, exchange bare minimum pleasantries and leave.
Unfortunately the mothers do start smear campaigns with anyone and everyone way before you've had a chance to defend yourself.
Also a lot of people just believe the first bit of info they hear.
When it gets nearer to your child starting school you can then start damage control with the teachers there.

Completely agree with all the above.

When she starts school make yourself known to the staff and be as engaged and active as you can.

My experience has been the same. I didn't have the energy to bother with the gossip unless it interfered with my children's education or was directed at me

Reactions: Ash
Thanks for the advice. I thought as much but just thought I’d just check! Has bursary for another 2 years so hopefully things will calm down a bit!

Back