Guest viewing is limited

Investing savings into a Limited company

Oneofmany

Hi all, I have some money sat in a account not doing much that will appear on my Form E. I've just setup a limited company (IT Contracting). Can I invest my savings into the company and therefore away from my form E?

Tia

If it's your limited company, then you need to declare that onto your Form E as well. All you'll be doing is moving money from one bucket to another. Whilst typically she'll be entitled to half the business, if you set it up after separation you can argue that she's had no hand in it and therefore not entitled to half - an argument worth running but doesn't always work.

What my ex did was take £250 out of the cashpoint every day, and "spent it on ice creams" for the children - that's £7.5k per month under a mattress. The judge didn't care.

ah ok, thanks. I thought as much. That said its a new company and setup 12 months post separation. As far as I've been advised anything earnt going into it is the companys and not mine so can be kept away from the Form E.... apart from my small salary of course!

Back