Guest viewing is limited

Interfering with communication

bujanin

The judge in my case ruled that my daughter must be encouarged to call me nightly. My wife objected in court but the directive was given. It happens, most often late just as she needs to sleep, she's seven but just to be able to say goodnight is super for my spirits. We do ofetn have video calls which are fun. My wife is always within two metres, always. That was never given as a directive but how can either of us have a relaxed convo with the presence of the stasi.

Last night I asked how was your day love? It wasn't good pappa. She looks up and then corrects to, no it was an amzing day pappa. Tell me

me: how was your day love?
👗: it wasn't good pappa
she looks up and corrects herself to say
👗: it was amazing actually pappa
me: tell me something about your day
👗: I can't remember anything
me: it's only 6 o'clock love tell me what you did today
👗: I can't remember anything pappy
me: could you turn the camera around so I can see the room please.
I hear my wife scuttling over the wooden floorboards to leave the room
My daughter starts crying. I hear my wife whispering at her. I reassure her that i love her and not to worry. I tell her that we should talk tomorrow.

Something had happened that my daughter would like to have spoken about. My wife is interferring in our communication, confiding in her and pressuring her so much it is unbelievably upsetting to imagine how torn she must feel.

Anyway an hour later she rings back and says

👗: Pappa I've remembered what I did now.

To which I explained that I love her, have sweet dreams and let's speak tomorrow because I am in a restaurant. It's all so obvious and shameful.

I read on a thread somewhere about somebody who had taken a case of alienating behaviour to the high court and had a really positive outcome recently but I can't locate it. Can anybody help with that please?

something abour

Back